Pineapple Love

Friday, July 3, 2015

My latest obsession...Pineapples!

Pineapple has always been one of my favorite fruits, but I'm also loving all of the cute pineapple clothes and accessories that seem to be everywere this year. From t-shirts, to jewelry, to cell phone and tablet cases, there are so many fun things that I just have to have.

Pineapple Love



I currently own this pineapple t-shirt from Ily and I just love wearing it with white jeans. I also recently purchased these cute pineapple Kate Spade earrings and I can't wait to wear them with my pineapple t-shirt.

I would love to get a cute pineapple phone case, but I seriously need to get a new phone first. It's on our list of things to do sometime soon. The Keds and the cute wallet would just finish off my outfit. Someone has a birthday coming up next month...hint hint :)

Is anyone else loving pineapples lately?

On another note...looking for your opinion...iPhone 6 or Samsung Galaxy? Go!


 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!