Friday Favorites

Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy Friday friends! I'm very excited for the weekend to be here. My Mom and I are planning a girl-time lunch tomorrow, hopefully followed by some Starbucks (hint, hint Mom). And then we are going to my future sister-in-law's bridal shower. It's a totally different theme than the traditional shower, and I'm so excited to see how it turns out. I'll definitly share details next week. Until then, let's take a look at some other things I've been excited about:

{ ONE }

 photo OutfitCollage_zps2nufawqt.jpg

I'm loving this shirt from Loft. Rick says it has mosquitos on the back of it, but according to the website, they are actually cranes. That doesn't keep us both from now calling it the mosquito shirt, but I love it anyway. I actually received a few compliments when I wore it to work last week. I paired it with a sparkly statement necklace from one of my previous Rocksboxes (use code jenniferbff141 for 1 month FREE!) and my leopard loafers for a casual, but slightly trendy, look.

{ TWO }

 photo 595F42E6-EB06-4F27-A334-7A7B3029AB1B_zpstlo9yrgj.jpg


I'm super obsessed with this Doodle Dog cup from Starbucks. I went in there for a little caffiene pick-me-up one afternoon and when I saw this cup I immediatly bought it. I mean I market pet products for a living, so it's definitly a need for work. That means I should be able to expense it right...ha!

{ THREE }

 photo 1BC61753-7369-4285-BA8B-E9AF8470CE29_zps42hxqpjb.jpg


The weather has been wonderful this week and I've enjoyed sitting out on the deck with my pups after work this week. It usually gets so hot on the deck in the late afternoons, but it's cooled off a little and the weather was perfect. The pups agree because usually if it's too hot they stay inside with the air conditioner, but they were all enjoying some fresh air this week! They also enjoyed barking at the neighbors every time they walked by...ugh!

{ FOUR }

 photo IMG_5096_1_zpsraafni37.jpg


We planted some Mexican Sunflowers on one end of our garden this year and they basically took over the entire garden. My peppers are basically extinct, but at least the flowers are pretty.

{ FIVE }

 photo 6D8DB9AE-7F60-4D9D-BCFE-5DC8F27C3E39_zpsaefk1irn.jpg


I can't remember where I came across this quote, but I love it! It's a great reminder to live in the moment, but also don't forget to plan for the future. Both things I need to work on having a better balance on.

It's finally Friday y'all, so have a great weekend!

Linking up with April for 5 on Friday.


 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Those Mexican sunflowers are SO pretty!!! Also, your top is awesome! I love the back and how you paired it with that statement necklace and flats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is so cute! I love Loft!

    Your pups are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!