Our Flower Garden Part 2

Monday, August 17, 2015

Happy Monday! I had a fun weekend, and can't wait to share the details of my future sister-in-law's bridal shower on Wedding Wednesday...so stay tuned.

Since I'm holding off sharing my weekend details until then, I thought I would finally share part 2 of our flower garden. If you remember, about a month ago I shared what our flower garden looked like the first part of the season. Then around the 4th of July we learned our condo board was replacing our patio, which required them to dig up most of our flowers :(

Well we finally got around to replanting and re-mulching, and I'll be honest I kind of like how part 2 turned out. Now don't get me wrong, I was a little annoyed that we had to replace a few plants (luckily the majority we were able to save), and it was a major inconvience for a few weeks, but I really like how our front patio area looks now. So here's to crossing our fingers our plants continue to come back year after year. **And please note we are grateful to have our patio replaced, we just had no idea there were plans to do that until literally the day they started digging everything up. Communication has been sort of an issue here lately.**

 photo IMG_5078_1_zpsii8sofug.jpg


{ Details of DIY Wreath found here }

 photo IMG_5079_1_zpsa1ntglup.jpg


 photo IMG_5080_1_zpshysm9pfa.jpg

{ Little sitting area for when we are grilling out }


 photo IMG_5081_1_zps2jg4tkye.jpg


 photo IMG_5082_1_zpsrtfmmeye.jpg


 photo IMG_5055_1_zpsezhp8oly.jpg


 photo IMG_5083_1_zpsbgqmwcbs.jpg

{ Our neighborhood watch checking things out }

On Friday I shared some of our Mexican sunflowers that recently took over our vegetable garden...although they are very pretty. I thought I would share a few more pictures of these pretties.


 photo IMG_5092_1_zpskvx97kqu.jpg


 photo IMG_5094_1_zpszjbbm974.jpg


 photo IMG_5095_1_zpsbbvgvivb.jpg


 photo IMG_5096_1_zpsraafni37.jpg



 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

We love hearing from you!