Painting Bridal Shower

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Happy Wedding Wednesday lovelies!

My brother is getting married 1 month from today...can you beleive that!! Over the weekend we celebrated my future sister-in-law with a painting bridal shower. We had an amazing time and we can't wait to do it again sometime as a girl's night. I would highly recommend this if you are looking for a fun bridal shower or bachelorette party idea.

 photo IMG_5104_1_zpsxunkfmjb.jpg

This was our inspiration for the evening...

 photo IMG_5102_1_zpskwtord20.jpg

...and this was the setting. The party took place at Muddy Misers along the Muskingum River in Zanesville.

 photo IMG_5109_1_zps8ckwzyhw.jpg

 photo IMG_5111_1_zpsxskglym8.jpg

My beautiful momma, and my painting partner for the night. She also helped to keep my sanity as my OCD self kept trying to make everything perfect.

 photo painting_zpsokg1ry31.jpg

Here is the progress of my painting. It's hard to tell in the picture, but there are 2 little love birds on the swing.

 photo photo 1 13_zpswtryrzki.jpg

And here I am with my finished painting. I still need to add our initials to the little heart on the tree, but the instructor advised we let our paintings dry and add our initials with a sharpie when we got home. I confess I still need to do this :)

 photo 11899898_1122524431095913_4169658673339108764_n_zpsqw18n8oc.jpg

My momma and I with our paintings.

 photo 11879116_1122524274429262_5745117213543464762_o_zpsmrs4fmwf.jpg

The whole crew with our paintings.

And now for some other details from the shower...

 photo IMG_5103_1_zpsflyvxsv4.jpg

Cute banners the host put together. The theme of the shower was "love birds" which tied in really nicely with our painting inspiration.

 photo IMG_5113_1_zpsai1el2a2.jpg

The lovely bride-to-be.

 photo IMG_5101_1_zpscfdy3w4n.jpg

My mom and I helped with some of the food, drinks and the table decorations. I'll admit some of these items were used at my wedding and bridal shower

 photo IMG_5100_1_zpsehsfikz8.jpg

The white cake stand was used with our wedding cake.

 photo IMG_5106_1_zpsifrzfais.jpg

The host made these cute little birdseed ornaments as Thank You favors.

 photo photo 2 13_zpsrsaedbzm.jpg

One last picture with the bride-to-be.

Can't wait to celebrate at the wedding in 1 month! More to come!!

For more posts on our wedding and our wedding planning, click here.

Linking up with Wedding Wednesday.
 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. That is the coolest shower idea! I just recommended this to one of my clients for a bachelorette party, but it is perfect for a shower. The location was beautiful as well. Congrats to your brother and soon to be sister :)

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love painting classes and have shown a few of my painting on my blog FormerKennedy.blogspot.com The favors were so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for the paint night! I love how it all tied together :) And the painting is a great keepsake!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up. That is such a fun idea for a bridal shower, I love painting so it would be such a fun girls night. The decor for the shower were perfect and I love the birdseed ornaments, what a perfect tie in to the "love birds" theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun idea!! Those cupcakes look soooo good too!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!