Currently Loving - 09.16.15

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Happy Hump Day! There are a couple of fun things that I've been loving lately, and I think you will too. So let's celebrate that we've made it half-way though the week with some favorites.

{ ONE }

 photo 02DDC0FC-C5B7-47C8-974D-7C7C00062C5E_zps8ocrt6x0.jpg

This travel mug. It's gold, has stripes and is shiny! I've been trying to curb my Starbucks habit lately, which is really hard since PSL's are now available. But my wallet needed a break, or my Starbucks app to be exact. Anyone else tried the app? It's way too easy to reload...but I digress. I told myself if I got this mug I would work on making PSL's at home, and I've come up with a pretty good recipe that I'll be sharing soon. So go get this mug and stop back for my recipe next week.

{ TWO }

 photo CC34FCDE-12DA-4E28-AE24-5805AC00B80D_zpsknfzwrxo.jpg

So Rick finally convinced me to go to AT&T and get new phones. I've been out of my contract for 1.5 years and was using an iPhone 4S. He had an iPhone 5 that was barely hanging on. I was convinced it was going to cost us hundreds of dollars to get new phones. Well it turns out it cost us nothing for our phones (thanks to my company's awesome corporate discount), I got a new iPad mini (thanks to Rick trading in his iPhone 5), Rick got a new Samsung tablet (because he got a Samsung phone), and we are paying less for our combined plan than we were for our individual plans. So it turned out to be a win for all! And because of our new toys, neither one of us has spoken to each other in over a week. We just keep sending Facebook and text messages to each other. Kidding...sort of. My phone case is from Rifle Paper Co (similar here) and my iPad mini case is Kate Spade (and matches my wallet and my laptop case. Can you tell I love stripes?

{ THREE }

 photo 0CEC305D-6EEC-49D0-AAD4-549F5EF091CE_zpsw9jqpbny.jpg

So I got this beautiful necklace in my latest Rocksbox set (FREE month - jenniferbff141), along with these earrings, and I'm thinking about wearing it to my brother's wedding this weekend. I'm debating because my dress is this beautiful dark turquoise/green color, so I'm debating if it matches. Here is a little preview of my dress, and I'll be sure to share full details after the wedding.

{ FOUR }

 photo 9389C213-2C58-4F34-B565-093CFDDF7AB6_zpsziva5cqw.jpg

Over the weekend I completed my first chalk paint project. I've been wanting to try Annie Sloan Chalk Paint for some time, but didn't know what I wanted to paint. We have this wine cabinet in our kitchen that I've been wanting to refinish and this weekend painted it this lovely blue color. The store owner I purchased the paint from gave me some great tips, so a DIY is coming soon!  I still need to add the wax finish, and find some new hardware and then I'll be sharing the finished piece.

{ FIVE } 

 photo 5B50F7B3-771B-4A6E-9ADC-57EC5AB5E8B5_zpswh2eihxj.jpg

This photo really doesn't do them justice, but our Mexican sunflowers have grown about 10-12 feet tall and this is my view from my favorite chair in our living room. Right now it's my favorite view from our home.

What are you loving this week?

 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new phone case - that floral is so perfect and just makes me happy looking at it :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!