Fall 2015 Home Tour

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I love decorating our home, and decorating for Fall is one of my favorite things to do (although Christmas is a favorite time too!). I love all of the rich warm colors and feel they really make our home feel homey. I love sharing our Fall Home Tour each year (2014 & 2013), and especially love looking back to see how my décor tastes have changed over the year. I'll admit I may also reference back to see what I did the previous year to see what I want to recreate this year vs create something new. So without further ado, here is our Fall 2015 Home.

 photo FullSizeRender 9_zpssq1ov3fi.jpg

{ Front steps/door }

 photo IMG_6034_1_zpsfujezle4.jpg

{ Entry Way }

 photo IMG_6037_1_zpskvu4yluw.jpg

I love traditional Fall décor more so than Halloween décor. This little ghost is my only Halloween decoration. I've had it for many years, and I think I originally found at Pier 1. I'll be a little sad to put it away, but no worries I have little pilgrim figurines to replace it for Thanksgiving.

 photo IMG_6038_1_zps1wr3dov0.jpg

{ Guest Bath }

 photo IMG_6025_1_zpshapdyhwg.jpg

{ Living Room }

 photo IMG_6021_1_zpswy63l6zg.jpg

The Fall leave garland is a new addition this year, and I made it using this tutorial. It was super easy, and the hardest/longest part was cutting all out of the felt leaves. But it was the perfect project to curl up on the couch and cut leaves while catching up with the DVR.

 photo IMG_6022_1_zpsbh12sm9s.jpg

 photo IMG_6030_1_zpsw3rnhu8s.jpg

 photo IMG_6085_1_zpsv6pqywvd.jpg

{ Dining Room }

 photo IMG_6026_1_zpsquv0bqlh.jpg


 photo IMG_6027_1_zpsfah4grst.jpg

This little pumpkin floral piece is also new for this year and I found it at Michaels a few weeks ago while they were having a big floral sale. The cake stand was also recently purchased at World Market and it's one of my favorite pieces that I can't wait to decorate each season. The apples in the crystal bowl were from our apple picking adventurers a few weeks ago.

 photo IMG_6028_1_zpsf5zd7xgm.jpg

 photo IMG_6019_1_zps7upxcvwl.jpg

 photo IMG_6029_1_zpsu2h7wzmn.jpg

Another recent find is this lovely white serving bowl I picked up at Walmart as part of the Pioneer Woman's collection. I'll admit, each time I go to Walmart I pick up another item. I'm sure by Christmas I'll have the entire collection. There are such cute pieces though, and the quality isn't too bad for the price.

 photo IMG_6068_1_zps9ovmddif.jpg

And last but not least, one of my favorite décor items are all of the beautiful red trees that line our back yard. It's my favorite time of year when these trees turn this vibrant color. I just wish they would stay this way all year long!

Do you love decorating for Fall? Where is your favorite place to buy Fall décor? I'm always looking for new items to add to my collection.


 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. I love your leaf garland! I wish I had the patience to cut them out, you totally need to sell them. I would buy one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the leaf garland! What a cute DIY! All the fall accents are just perfect. I don't really decorate for Halloween either but every year I say I'm gonna add a few pieces in but never do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the little fall touches I keep seeing on peoples' blogs. Decorating for fall might rank up there just about as high as Christmas. Looooove your red trees, too!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!