Fall 2015 Outdoor Decor + Fall Garden Center Inspiration

Monday, October 5, 2015

Happy October! The temperatures in Ohio have finally dropped a little, and the Fall season is in full force. This weekend we headed to our local garden center for some mums, pumpkins and a little Fall decorating inspiration.

 photo FullSizeRender 9_zpsbtcbtfjm.jpg

{ Wreath from Marshall's last year; ceramic pumpkin from Lowe's a few years ago }

Rick and I love our little journeys and this weekend we wanted to pick out some pumpkins and enjoy the beautiful weather. We were a little bummed because the farm that we went to and loved last year apparently closed this year, so we decided to stop by Ciminello's to see what fun things they had. They are a pretty amazing garden center, with all kinds of fun plants, and full of great decorating inspiration. I snapped a few pictures to share some of the fun ideas I came across, and to also save for myself for the future.

 photo FullSizeRender 8_zpsvrtbwwmf.jpg

They had lots of interesting pumpkins to choose from. I kind of wish I would have picked up that little stack of pumpkins on the left side. I think it would have looked great by our front door.

 photo IMG_0938_zpsie7zzbgw.jpg

They also had a lot of fun plants arranged in pumpkins. I just loved the succulents, and Rick loved the pepper plants. We actually ended up purchasing a purple/orange pepper plant for our kitchen, but not in the pumpkin. We found a really bright and colorful pot at Home Depot that we will have to share soon.

 photo Fall 1_zps4nxts0bo.jpg

Here is another fun succulent/pumpkin planter and some fun Halloween decorations.

 photo Fall 2_zpsu4bq1f2g.jpg

They also had some fun gold painted pumpkins and gourds, which I think would be such an easy DIY that would make a great addition to any décor.

 photo IMG_0941_zpsqrmud8hs.jpg

And of course lots of mums in all colors. I get excited every year when I first start seeing mums because they just mean Fall to me.

If you are looking for some Fall inspiration, I highly recommend visiting your local garden center, and if you are in Columbus, check out Ciminello's!

I'm still working on my indoor Fall décor, but will hopefully be able to share soon!

Have you started decorating for Fall yet? Did you get your pumpkins yet?

 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

We love hearing from you!