Favorite Ornaments of 2015

Thursday, December 31, 2015

I have one more holiday post I wanted to share before the year end. We love getting ornaments each year to represent things that happen in our lives. It's a lot of fun to pull out these ornaments each year and remember some great times. I've been documenting our ornaments on the blog each year, and it's fun to look back and see all of the fun ones we've collected over the years. So here are our newbies from 2015.

 photo IMG_6195_1_zpso06wb8wx.jpg

We started a tradition last year of collecting Swarovski Crystal Ornaments for each year we are married. I purchased a special tree this year to display them on and I can't wait to have a tree full of beautiful crystal ornaments to represent each year of our marriage.

 photo IMG_6206_1_zpskpcayyqe.jpg

If you know me, I have a special place in my heart for all things llamas and alpacas. So when I came across these ornaments at Crate & Barrel I just had to buy all 3 of them.

 photo IMG_6247_1_zps1uaxotae.jpg

I just loved the photo from our Christmas card this year, so I had it made into an ornament from Snapfish. I kind of wish I would have done this with all of our Christmas card photos, and I still may end up doing that. I would eventually have a tree full of puppies!

 photo IMG_6254_1_zpsyi3vxxns.jpg

This year I had a major love of all things pineapple, so when I came across this ornament at Anthropology I immediately bought it and love it!

 photo IMG_6264_1_zpsar3pcocx.jpg


We also love collecting ornaments from our travels. This one we got after our hike in the Puerto Rico Rain Forest.

 photo IMG_6248_1_zpsteljzmvp.jpg

We also picked up this one to represent Old San Juan, which we both loved and found the perfect fixer upper home that we totally wanted to buy.

 photo IMG_6266_1_zpsxscm8vap.jpg

I have yet to blog about this trip, but this last Fall we were in the Smokey Mountains for my brother's wedding and we picked up this ornament after our hike.

 photo IMG_6253_1_zpsbd4zmtfp.jpg

We then headed over to Hilton Head for a little beach vacation where we got this cute little lighthouse ornament. I'll have to share a recap of that trip soon as well.

Such a fun year, and I have a recap of our favorite moments coming soon!

My previous ornament recaps: 2014, 2013 (including one from 2012)


 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!