1. In January our good friends Jeff and Sharlene got married in Puerto Rico, and we spent 4 days celebrating with them. You can see all of our Puerto Rico posts here (+ one more to come!)
2. In February Rick made me a fun Valentine DIY for our 1st married Valentine's Day.
3. In March I participated in the 21 Day Fix Challenge, and it totally changed my outlook on fitness and nutrition. I even cancelled my 16-year gym membership because of this program. It has been a life changer for me, and I'm starting a new round today to get back on track for the new year.
4. May was a big month. We attended my niece's dance recital, and it totally made me miss my dancing days...
5. ...and attending a Clipper's game with my bro, Sarah and the kiddos.
6. We also celebrated at the wedding of our good friend's Jackie and Nate...
7. ... and I started a new job.
8. In June we celebrated our 1 year anniversary.
9. In August we showered my sister-in-law with a painting party bridal shower and it was a ton of fun!
10. In September, my little bro got married in Gatlinburg, TN.
11. We had a lot of fun celebrating and even took a hike up to Clingman's Dome in the Smokey Mountains (more to come on this trip!).
12. After that we stopped off in Asheville for the night...
13. ...on our way to Hilton Head for a week (again, more to come).
15. We also spent a day in Savannah, GA (more to come as well!).
16. In October we celebrated Fall by picking apples...
17. ...and the pups dressed up like superheroes.
18. In November I attended a DIY Thanksgiving Centerpiece Class.
19. In December, the puppies visited Santa...
20. ...and we celebrated our 2nd married Christmas.
The last few months have been a little rough as we are dealing with a few tough situations, but it's been fun to look back on the good times from this year.
Cheer's to 2016 and all of our future adventurers.