Spring Decor Inspiration + Spring Decor Favs

Friday, March 18, 2016

Happy Fri-ya!

Can you believe Spring starts this Sunday?!? I'll be honest Spring kind of snuck up on me and I can't believe it's finally here! I also can't believe it took me so long to get out my Easter/Spring decorations. I love decorating for any season or holiday, but always get extra excited getting out my Spring décor because that usually means nice weather is almost here. So today I wanted to share some of my Easter/Spring décor, as well as some of my favorite Spring décor that's currently in stores.

My decorating style is kind of simple. When decorating for holidays, I don't like to do too much of a holiday theme. I prefer to keep to a few simple holiday touches, and keep the rest of my décor in a color scheme that fits with the season.

For Easter, I have a few bunnies throughout the house and the rest of the décor is light springy colors. I love using a lot of white, pale pink, turquoise blue, yellow and purple colors.


 photo IMG_6407_1_zpskjaw1s43.jpg

{ Dining Room }

 photo IMG_6422_1_zpso57zy5bd.jpg

 photo IMG_6412_1_zpshn9drych.jpg

 photo IMG_6420_1_zps3rttmcii.jpg


 photo IMG_6433_1_zpskqif8qeo.jpg

 photo IMG_6435_1_zpsgf8uyutk.jpg


{ Living Room Mantle }

 photo IMG_6437_1_zpsaoekroux.jpg


 photo IMG_6443_1_zpsqoii9n9p.jpg

{ Entry Way }


 photo IMG_0956_Edit_zps2c36c595.jpg


Since most of my décor is from a few years ago, I found a few pieces that are currently in store that I'm loving that is similar to my decorating style. I'll be honest, I may end up picking up a few of these items, so you may see them in my décor pictures next year!
 photo SpringDecorFavs_zpsdmgygg2f.jpg




Have you decorated for Spring or Easter? Where is your favorite place to shop for Spring/Easter decorations? I tend to get things from World Market, Home Goods, Pier 1 or Pottery Barn.

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to get out any of our spring or Easter decor. I absolutely love your dining room table with those bunnies and the pretty blue vase! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!