Pineapple Love: At Home

Friday, April 22, 2016

Happy Friday!

I've shared my love of pineapples before. Last year they were popular in fashion, and this year I am finding them in a lot of cute home accessories. Today I wanted to share a few of my favorites for home. I have almost all of these, and will likely end up purchasing the rest and probably more.


Pineapples for Home



I recently picked up the decanter for our bar cart and the trinket dish for my newly refinished desk, both projects I plan on sharing soon. I love the note cards and think they will be a lot of fun to send this Summer. The candle smells amazing and the pillow is embroidered with gold thread that sparkles in the light. All fun items that are neutral enough to work with almost any style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!